signal generated for file filters

Hi,

I need to update the suggested file name displayed in the text entry of the filechooser dialog box, according
to the selected filter. (for example if user picks *.txt from the filter, then suggested file name should be
changed to abc.txt even if it?s abc.xyz)

I tried the signals given in the filechooser but none of them is getting generated for the filefilter change
event.

Does any body have any idea which signal I can use for this task?

Thanks in advance,

Anmol