Re: gtk_entry problem in a gtk_dialog

R.Rajaram wrote:

if ( (! extract_path ) || ( ! strlen ( extract_path ) ) ) { response = ShowGtkMessageDialog (GTK_WINDOW (MainWindow),GTK_DIALOG_MODAL,GTK_MESSAGE_ERROR,GTK_BUTTONS_OK, "Please select where to extract files !" );
        return ; //NEW

}

If I put a return statement the dialog window doesn't reply anymore when I click on Cancel and Ok, because the part of the code who handle them has been already executed. My problem is how to "go back" without having another dialog window being opened.
--
Colossus

Cpsed, a Linux OpenGL 3D scene editor
http://cpsed.sourceforge.net/