Array of problems

hey people i got a couple of problems. Hope i could get some suggestions .

Problem 1:
I would like to change the theme colour of my window to a sort of grey-metallic gradient look.

Problem 2:
i wanted to make my own button widgets, where my buttons would be round in shape rather than the standard rectangular ones.

Problem 3:
I have a Gnome menu bar in my main window using glade2. Now in its activate event how do i retrieve the pointer to the main window widget. The gtk_widget_get_toplevel( ) doesnt seem to work on GtkMenuItem types.

Thanks a lot guys.
Abhishek

Make money with Zero Investment. http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/4686-26272-10936-31?ck=RegSell Start your business.