Re: Editable cells in a treeview

Will Luesley wrote:

I had thought this might be a design problem I was trying to solve with
code.  I've got a long list of items with a single attribute to set for
each, e.g

| Field Name One |  Some static info | User editable value
| Field Name Two |  Static info         | User editable value

the number of fields will range from one to a couple of hundred.  What
would you recommend as the best way of displaying the data?

a list together with a search field so you can quickly find the correct
field is what comes in my mind first... Are there any other apps that
solve such a problem in some way?

regards,
        Olivier