RE: List of static libraries for glade application

Hi!

Don't know if this helps, but on windows libglade + GTK works if you
drop these .dll files somewhere in the $PATH. The easiest place is
in the same dir as the executable.

iconv.dll
intl.dll
libatk-1.0-0.dll
libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll
libglade-2.0-0.dll
libglib-2.0-0.dll
libgmodule-2.0-0.dll
libgobject-2.0-0.dll
libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll
libpango-1.0-0.dll
libpangowin32-1.0-0.dll
libpng13.dll
libxml2.dll
zlib1.dll

I suppose it is the same libs you want when you compile a static binary.

By the way, does anybody know how to compile a static binary on windows (MinGW)
with the libraries above in it?

/Albert