Re: Displaying intermediate button images.

Hi Tristan,

Can I ask a favour please? Could you adjust the reve_sleep() routine in the
attached small program to use a g_timeout_add() to do the pausing?

You seemed to have ignored the revised small attached program that I
sent you and gone back to my first version. Could you show me how to
do this with the program attached below please?

As I mentioned to you and Greg offline, I've slightly adjusted the code in
on_click() to better reflect the larger program. In other words, this
is a small part of a larger program that does the toggling of the button
(and other similar actions) in the middle of other code. I did not see a
simple, elegant way to easily to the right thing with g_timeout_add under
that scenerio.

Thanks.