Re: events description

Hello Wally,

thankyou for your reply.

gtk widgets handle expose and configure events
pretty much automatically.

Ok, but I was wondering where is the manual that
explains the generation of **each event**. For
instance: when does the "mnemonic_activate" occur (is
just an example)?

in the manual I cannot learn it:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWidget.html#gtk-widget-mnemonic-activate

But maybe my question does not make sense.

About my special programming problem, I'm looking
for an event that occurs just **one time** in the
execution of a Gtk application, better if at the very
beginning (maybe when a widget is created or showed),
because I'd like to put some code there, and this
code will draw on a DrawingArea.

Best regards,
Giovanni Gherdovich