Re: how do I plug this glib main loop memory leak?

Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
[...]

The way I read this, g_main_loop_new() is allocating memory and not
freeing it, even though I quit the loop and unref it.  Clue in a helpless
noob, what's going on here?

The way I'm reading that trace, the g_main_loop_new() function when called
the first time; ensures that glib has a default GMainContext, that GMainContext
is used for every consecutive call to g_main_loop_new().

I dont think that the internal default context counts as a memory leak...

Cheers,
                           -Tristan