Re: GtkColorButton and GtkFontButton problems

If this happens on MS Windows and the dialogs are modal,
a workaround is to make the parent dialog temporarily
non-modal for the time the child dialog is displayed.
However, it's not so easy to do this for the selectors as
they do not provide any interface regarding the child
dialogs.

I have to correct myself.
It seems that the same code only has problems when built on Maemo scratchpad SDK (v3.2).
I've tested on Windows and on Ubuntu Feisty, and it works OK there.

I guess I'll have to report that to the maemo lists.

Thanks for the help.