Re: Fixing size of window containing 2 buttons

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Jeffrey Barish wrote:

I am just starting with GTK, so no doubt I am missing something basic. I have a window with a buttonbox with 2 buttons. I use size_allocate on the buttons to position them. One of the buttons starts hidden...

It may be possible to get that to work right, but why do you want to do it? It's surely making life more difficult. Why not make the "not yet" button disabled (gtk_widget_set_sensitive()) until it becomes relevant?

Allin Cottrell