Re: xml messaging

Kim Adil wrote:
I'm think about incorporating a communications feature into an app and I
want to send xml data between my gtk/glib network connected clients. If
you know of any convenient glib features or other libraries that are
coded in a similar or compatible style I would appreciate the suggestion.

It isn't a library, isn't (yet) gtk but is glib, and isn't necessarily pretty, but netperf4 is using XML for the formatting of the messages it exchanges. It uses libxml2 rather than the XML support in glib. If you want to see what's there:

http://www.netperf.org/svn/netperf4/trunk - working code
http://www.netperf.org/svn/netperf4/branches/gobject_migration - code "in transition"

rick jones