Re: progress bar not updating in gtk+-2.14.5

"Tadej BorovÅak" <tadeboro gmail com> writes:

Hi.

I've compiled your sample on Windows XP with Gtk+ 2.14.3 and on Gentoo
with Gtk+ 2.14.5 and cannot reproduce your behavior (the sample works
here as it should). What OS are you using? May be there is an errror
introduced when the Gtk+ is packed for you distro?

Hi Tadej,

Thanks a lot for running the code.  I'm using GTK+ 2.14.5 on a Gentoo
(x86) machine.  The run with GTK+ 2.12.10 was done on Windows XP.
I guess this problem will go away after updating Gentoo a few times.

Best,

-cph