Treeview, start editing with any Key, not just Enter or space

Hello,

I have a simple treeview, with three columns, all with GtkCellRendererText.

I want to start editing a cell by pressing any key (expect arrow key's), not just enter, space or double click. I want the same behavior which is known form spreadsheet applications.

I found a solution which works with single instead of double click, but not a solution with just pressing key's.

Is there an easy way to do this?

regards
  Arne