Re: VC9 build

Hello again Tor and thanks for your help so far.  This morning, I've returned to building libglib (using
Visual C++) after working on something else for a few days. With regard to 3rd party dependencies I've been
following the advice on this web page, which lists some libraries that are probably going to be needed:-

http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

This morning, everything worked fine until the build got to the gio branch - which failed, due to unistd.h
and sys/wait.h not being present.

Is it possible that something went wrong with my configuration / pre-build stage?  Or is there another
library dependency that I need?  I can't find those header files among the listed dependencies but I
eventually found them in glibc (which seems to be something different from glib).

John