Where is GStatBuf ?

According to this documentation for g_stat()

http://developer.gnome.org/glib/2.28/glib-File-Utilities.html#g-stat

'GStatBuf' is supposed to be typedef'd somewhere to ensure that the correct 'stat' struct gets used,
depending on the compiler and platform - but I can't find GStatBuf anywhere.  Admittedly, that documentation
is for glib 2.28 whereas I'm only using 2.24 but this has supposedly been in place since as far back as
version 2.6.

Is the documentation wrong or am I missing something?

John