Re: Configure event for a text view?

Le 8 mars 2012, Lucas Levrel a écrit :

Now, I want to scroll down to the end of the text whenever the window is resized. As for now, when the window is shrinked, the end of text gets out of view and the user has to scroll down manually. I thought I'd connect the following:
 void scroll(){
   gtk_text_view_scroll_to_mark
     (GTK_TEXT_VIEW(text_view), end_ptr, 0., FALSE, 1., 1.);
 }
to some "configure-event", but I can't find a widget on which this has the desired effect.

For the records, I found I should connect to the "size-allocate" signal of the text view.

--
LL