Re: Deprecated function ed icons on button

Hi,

Le 06/10/2014 18:23, Gergely Polonkai a écrit :
[...] Creating image buttons may seem a  bit harder than before.

As far as I can read, he spoke about GtkImageMenuItem, which for some
reason I never saw explained got deprecated (possibly because GMenu
don't support icons for another reason I didn't understand) -- and for
which I don't know a reasonably usable replacement.