Re: Only 10 widgets left in GTK+ RDP

Russell Nelson wrote:

> Damon Chaplin writes:
>  > We only need volunteers for 10 more widgets:
>
> We also need volunteers to cover for the lapsed volunteers.  Look at
> the dates some widgets were allocated, and look at the amount of work
> finished.  Not to point fingers, but I'm eyeing GtkMenuBar and
> GtkMenuItem.

I haven't pressed people much up to now, partly because we didn't have
the licensing stuff sorted out. But I think we should move a bit quicker
now.

How about we set a deadline for completing sections within the next month?

Damon

PS. I discovered what GtkInvisible widgets are for. From the ChangeLog:

	* gtk/gtkinvisible.[ch]: New widget - InputOnly offscreen
	windows that are used for reliable pointer grabs and
	selection handling in the DND code.

So I'll do that then.