Re: Last few pieces of GTK+ documentation needed

Hi *,=20

Hmm, a bit quiet on this list, isn't it? Or do I have a problem with my=20
mail system?

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 10:04:04PM +0100, Damon Chaplin wrote:
>=20
> We still need volunteers for a few sections of the GTK+ documentation:
>=20
>   General

I would like to take this

>   GtkWidget

and this.=20

But I have some issues with writing those. Looking at the available=20
documentation there are often notes like "this is obsolete" or "deprecated".
As I am not a core GTK+ developer (I would like to work on it but I am=20
quite envolved in my Debian work already...) it is not clear to me from=20
where I should derive such information.=20

I looked at the source and found that there isn't even a comment "this is
obsolete" or something. With CVS it should be really easy to get such=20
a simple change into the repository - I can't understand why this is not=20
done.

So what can I do to educate myself (additional to digging the sources)?

Thanks
    Torsten
=20

PGP signature