some xsl and yelp/xinclude notes

You may have noticed that the titles on the refsect pages don't seem to be appearing when using my xslt customisation. This appears to be a bug in Norman's XSLT stylesheets. I reported a bug about it here: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=563473&group_id=21935&atid=373747

Also, the latest version of Yelp will do XInclude processing when displaying docbook files, which should make it easier to play with getting the reference docs processed on the fly when being viewed in a help browser.

As for copying the internal subset from the driver file to the generated XML files, it would probably be even better to copy the entire <!DOCTYPE> tag, with an s/book/refsect/ substitution. This way the generated files are guaranteed to be asking for the same version of the DocBook DTD as the driver file (I haven't written any code to do this, of course ...).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html