Re: http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ is not working?

Hello,

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 01:49:50PM +0300, altay ozaygen wrote:
> I couldn't find any web master's e-mail. [...]

I always find this point very annoying.  Would it be
possible to add some contact information to the online
versions of the gnome developer documentation?  Sometimes I
would like to report mistakes and the only reason I do not
do this is because it is hard to find out where to send my
message.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm