Re: Object hierarchy generation problems

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 00:34, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Am Fr, den 17.10.2003 schrieb Robert Varga um 23:17:
>
> > I have to deal with a source tree that has functions/files/objects
> > added/deleted about weekly, and  don't want to maintain a list myself. I
> > hoped that gtkdoc-scan.c finds the objects and their declarations are
> > put in the right places (-sections.txt and -types.txt, right?).
>
> Hmm, if the functions are added and deleted within a week, they're
> probably not worth documenting anyway...
>
> > All that I want to know is that if I set up $MODULE-types and use
> > gtkdoc-scangobj and I don't get object declarations in
> > $MODULE-sections.txt and $MODULE-types.txt, can there be a problem in
> > the C code, and can someone help me with this.
>
> $MODULE.types is the input for gtkdoc-scangobj, which should produce
> $MODULES.hierarchy (containing the object hierarchy)
> $MODULES.prerequisites (containing the prerequisite relation)
> $MODULES.interfaces (containing the interface-implementation relation)
> $MODULES.signals (containing signal descriptions)
> $MODULES.args (containing properties descriptions)

All the files are there.
$MODULE.porerequisites and $MODULE.args are empty.
$MODULE.interfaces contains only some objects that are derived directly
from AtkImplementorIface; their children or other objects that have
different ancestor are not there. However, even these listed objects do
not appear in $MODULE-sections.txt or $MODULE-decl-list.txt.