Re: Doing bit of gtk-doc work

It's me again,

the problem is in gtkdoc-fixxref::ScanIndex() as this only add the relative
links from the index to the $Links{} hash. IMHO it should preprend the path of
the index.sml and use them as absolute links.

Stefan

Stefan Kost wrote:
> hi again,
>
> Opps, just tried what I posted below. The path are resolved corrently in the
> makefiles and one can see them in the build output. However the resulting docs
> has broken links. Somehow the path are not resolved properly in
> gtkdoc-fixxref::MakeXRef(). Shouldn't that function check for absolute paths?
>
> Stefan
>
> Stefan Kost wrote:
>
>>Hi Damon,
>>
>>I would like to recall the mail I sent on the 29.Sep.2004 that was about
>>gtkdoc-fixxref and different install locations.
>>
>>As an intermediate solution my configure.ac now contains lines like
>>
>>glib_prefix="`pkg-config --variable=prefix glib-2.0`"
>>AC_SUBST(glib-prefix)
>>
>>in the Makefile.am for gtk-doc I then do
>>
>>FIXXREF_OPTIONS=--extra-dir=$(glib_prefix)/share/gtk-doc/html/glib
>>
>>This took me a while to figure. Can we either add this as a HowTo to the docs or
>>has anyone an easier way.
>>
>>Ciao
>>  Stefan
>>

>>Damon Chaplin wrote:
>>

>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>I'm spending a few days on gtk-doc, basically going through the bugs and
>>>trying to fix as many as possible. We're now down to 15 bugs! (from 27
>>>the other day).
>>>
>>>So now is the time to bring up anything that needs fixing (and add a
>>>bug!). I'll probably get fed up with it in 2 or 3 more days so be quick!
>>>
>>>I'm not doing major new features though, before anyone asks!
>>>
>>>Damon

      \|/            Stefan Kost
     <@ @>           private            business
+-oOO-(_)-OOo------------------------------------------------------ - - -  -   -
|       __  Address  Simildenstr. 5     HTWK Leipzig, Fb IMN, Postfach 301166
|      ///           04277 Leipzig      04251 Leipzig
| __  ///            Germany            Germany
| \\\///    Phone    +49341 2253538     +49341 30766101
|  \__/     EMail    st_kost_at_gmx.net kost_at_imn.htwk-leipzig.de
|           WWW      www.sonicpulse.de  www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~kost/about.html
===-=-=--=---=---------------------------------- - - -  -    -
begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Kost
n:Kost;Stefan
org:HTWK Leipzig;FB. IMN
adr:;;Postfach 301166;Leipzig;;04251;Germany
email;internet:kost imn htwk-leipzig de
title:Dipl. Informatiker
tel;work:+49341 30766440
tel;home:+49341 2253538