Re: [gtk-list] as always: questions

Excerpts from mail: 14-Oct-97 [gtk-list] as always: quest.. by Pavel
Greenfield@riskdev
> 2. How about supplying pixmaps with your plug-in. What's the final word:
> where do they go? (BTW, how do you introduce transparancy into an XPM?)

I did it by simply opening the XPM in a text editor and removing the
color specification for the color I want to be transparent.  Don't know
if that's the "right way" to do it.  BTW I figured that out by looking
at the GTK's code for loading the pixmap.

Later
Ryan