Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_notebook_remove_page

Sascha Ziemann <szi@aibon.ping.de> writes:

> Owen Taylor wrote:
>
> > Generally, if you are using something other than C, the language
> > binding should take care of these details for you.
>
> Jep - Guile-GTK does it.

Not to my complete satisfaction, tho.  There is still some mixing up
pf resource allocation issues (which should be handled by ref
counting) and state changing issues (which should happen by explicit
request, like gtk_widget_destroy).

I think I have sorted this out for all non-GtkObject types with the
patch that I uploaded to ftk.gimp.org.