Re: [gtk-list] List widget, check menu item, file selection.

Hi
> Here's some, erm, things that I noticed when building my interface:
> 1) When you use the keyboard to work with a gtk_list in single selection mode
[...]
> Does anyone else feel that these things are, perhaps, somewhat odd?

Yes... I really had difficulties figuring out what is selected when
and what's the difference between the select modes, 'cause they all
reacted the same way when I used the keyboard....

I think that should be fixed... but I don't know gtk that well till now...

ru....
     Roni