Re: [gtk-list] Patch: (radio|check)menuitem, list.

Johannes Keukelaar writes:
>1 & 2): radiomenuitems and checkmenuitems would only show their `dimple' when
>they're either selected or prelighted (i.e. have the mouse over them) in the
>current version of gtk+. This patch makes them always show their dimple, and
>the appropriate one (i.e. in or out) when they are prelighted.

Um, it was not a bug for radio and check menu items to only show their
dimple when selected or prelighted. That was there by design as that
is basically the way motif works. (Actually, motif only shows the
dimple when a menu item is selected).

I prefer not to have the dimples always shown as this would make a
menu like the "Go" menu in Netscape fairly ugly. I'm open to arguments
one way or another, but please (CVS folks) don't simply apply this
patch blindly.

Of course, the second part of the patch dealing with keyboard
selection of list items is much appreciaited. (I'd just never gotten
around to fixing it myself).

Peter