Re: [gtk-list] Re: DOCUMENTATION (yes, this is shouted)

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, KC5TJA wrote:

> I think this is the point, though, assuming I understood the original
> messages' contents.  And I'd have to agree -- I am considering writing
> directly for Xlib rather than using GTK, because GTK isn't well
> documented.

Well, that may be an overreaction. :-) Xlib has man pages but it is super
hard to use even with docs. Good guesses at how Gtk works are usually
correct. That won't happen with Xlib. (not to mention the incredible wheel
reinvention you'd have to do...)

Havoc