Re: [gtk-list] Re: GNOME widgets --> GTK+ widgets

Havoc> Nonetheless some of them likely will end up getting moved.

I think there are a couple widgets that were written with an eye
towards moving them into Gtk eventually.  In this case they are in
libgnomeui only because it is less stable, and so serves as a useful
playground for works in progress.

Havoc> gnome-libs only requires imlib - also required for Gtk themes -
Havoc> and i18n.

I think Gtk must use gettext as well.  If it is going to have labels
on its dialogs, it must have i18n.  A long time ago I submitted a
patch for this.

Tom