Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_init wierdness

I would seriously recommend getting familiar with gdb.  It is a VERY
powerful debugger, and debuggers can sometimes get you closer to a problem
than printf()'s.  Gdb has some great online help, but I gave a tutorial on
debuggers for my CS department a year ago and can make that information
available to you.  It's in ppt format, but I can cvt it to html if you
want.:)  (excuse:  I used ppt because that's what I created the
slideshow in for display, and I didn't have StarOffice or any other good
slideshow creator for linux.)

--Jason