Re: [gtk-list] Re: /usr/lib/glib/include and /usr/lib/Gtk--/include

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

>    But the answer is wrong. /usr/include already has architecture dependent
>    stuff, so the motivation to move glibconfig.h is bogus.
>
> Mistaken, maybe...

I haven't seen a system on which /usr/include does not have OS- and
architecture- dependant files.

FWIW,
-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg