popup menus

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could provide an example or URL of an FAQ on
creating menus that popup at the mouse position when right-clicking on a
clist/ctree.

One way I had tried was to capture the right click event and
gtk_widget_show an already created menu at the current mouse position.
However, from the results I've been getting (ie. it's not working yet),
I have a feeling I'm going completely in the wrong direction.

Regards,

Lee.