Re: [gtk-list] Re: Theme engine problems (was Re: HELP!!! )

Owen Taylor wrote:

> Wait a few days and we'll make an official release.
> (We never made one to begin with, so perhaps you can get
> a new version from to wherever you got your current version...)

yeah, i didn't think there was an official release, as there is no (that i can
find) place in ftp.gtk.org for gtk-engines...

kewl, i'll be waiting... thanks a lot!  right now, i finally got it back to the
place where gtk+-1.1.12 works w/ themes, but for now i just can't use gimp-1.1.1...

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~mdw/boycott/