Re: [gtk-list] Re: The2dCour - Help installing GTK+

ugh... same error... anyhting else I have to do except rpm it from the
root dir? I think there are some installation files that are being left
around from other installations that are screwing up my use of this
ver... anyone know EXACTLY what/where 1.006 and 1.200 store their
files?!