Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk--: Tracking down clobbered pointers and mysteriouscrashes

[...]
>You can get bound checking with a special memory allocator (at the price
>of slower excecution). Only problem is that AFAIK there are only C memory
>allocators (dmalloc, efence). I have heard rumours about a bound checking
>version of gcc, but I can't remember where (maybe egcs or BugTraq).
[...]

Here:

http://www-dse.doc.ic.ac.uk/~rj3/bounds-checking.html

It's patches on 2.7.2. Why aren't these integrated into egcs?

--
+- David Given ---------------McQ-+ "There does not now, nor will there ever,
+- http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/~dg -+ --- Flon's Axiom