Re: Scrolling Problems

Thanks for the idea Caleb.

Maybe some GTK widgets are doing a similar thing (as opposed to it being the
client's fault).  gvim is another app that only scrolls when the mouse is on the
scrollbar.  A nice feature, however, is horizontal scrolling when the mouse is
over the horizontal scrollbar.

After I sent that message I noticed in Balsa that scrolling works normally
while reading messages.  But when writing the message the mouse must be on the
scrollbar.

-D

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:52:44 Caleb Land wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 11:47:26PM -0400, D-Man wrote:
> >
> > I have just recently gotten X to realize that I have a scroll mouse.  It's
> > great.  Except that in several GTK apps, the scrolling only works if the
mouse is
> > over the scrollbar.  (ex: gless, dia)  Could this be a bug/feature of GTK?
If
> > not, how can I fix this?  (this doesn't happen in other programs, ex:
balsa,