Re: Searching widgets in a table in the same row

Michael Natterer wrote:

> Yes, table->chidren is a list of GtkTableChild structures.
>
> Do something like:
>
> GList *list;
>
> for (list = GTK_TABLE (table)->children; list; list = g_list_next (list))
>   {
>     GtkTableChild *child = (GtkTableChild *) list->data;
>
>     if (child->widget == (GtkWidget *) separator)
>       {
>         /* found it */
>       }
>   }
>
> ciao,
> --Mitch

Taking this loop as basis, I now want to search al widgets in a same
row.
In this case I only allow widget to be in a single row, I mean the
"bottom_attach" of a GtkTableChild is always "top_attach+1".
Let's say I want to search all widgets with "top_attach=1".

GList *list;
guint current_top = 1;

for (list = GTK_TABLE (table)->children; list; list = g_list_next
(list))
  {
    GtkTableChild *child = (GtkTableChild *) list->data;

    if (child->top_attach == current_top)
      {
        /* found it */
      }
  }

Is this loop correct? I don't get the expected results...

Thanks,
	Ignacio Nodal