libxpd4.so missing

HI

I am trying to load Gtk using the packages from the Free BSD CDs. As a first
attempt I am trying to create a simple window, unfortuantly I am getting an
error that  "libxpd4.so" is missing, this is indeed true. Does anybody know
were this files is on the CD or what I have missed.

Thank for any help

Garry

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp