Re: XPM collection?

    Aaron> This probably gets asked a lot but it's not in the FAQ so...  Can
    Aaron> anyone recommend a good site to get collections of XPM icons?

There used to be a collection called "AIcons (Anthony's Icons)".  It's been
around for a long time.  I'm not sure where to find it at the moment.
Mark Leisher                           I want God, I want poetry,
Computing Research Lab                 I want danger, I want freedom,
New Mexico State University            I want goodness, I want sin.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                     -- Aldous Huxley
Las Cruces, NM  88003