Re: compiling gtk 1.2.5 for Darwin/mac os x

Hi,

couzteau <lists bitfaeule net> writes:

> i'm trying to install gtk 1.2.5 in order to install wxPython.
>
> when run make (after sucessfully running ./configure --prefix=/usr/gtk
> -host=ppc)
>
> i get the following error:
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=g_log_domain_glib -g
> -O2 -Wall -c giounix.c -o giounix.o
> giounix.c:1290: bad macro argument list
> cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in basic mode

I've seen the very same error message yesterday when trying to compile
a simple application that uses gobject-2.0 on a Darwin MacOS X system
using gcc-2.95.2. The compiler barfed on the G_OBJECT_CLASS macro.
Looks like something on Darwin MacOS X is severily b0rken at the moment.

Salut, Sven