where is the gtkwidget. file ...

I want to make a seletion box. but the contents of the box should be the files in the computer connect to my computer thro' serial port using null modem cable.is there and widget available for that of how can i make changes in a widget.Can i set differnt theams for differnt windows at a time .if i can please tell me how.....i can only change to one them only by changing .gtkrc i want to have different thems for differnt window . how can i adjust the size of button ,want to have button in differnt sizes in the same window...
http://www.linuxmail.org/