Re: How to get Greek input in a Gtk+ 2.2 program?

Strictly speaking this is a GNOME question, not a GTK question, but
anyway.

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Preben Randhol wrote:

> Are there any keyboard switcher that does this for Linux?

In GNOME 2.2 you should be able to find a program in the lower panel
called "keyboard switcher". If it is not there, right-click the lower
panel, choose "add to panel", "tools", "keyboard switcher". Then
right click the cool icon to configure available keyboards.

> And does anybody know if the keyboard
> switcher on Microsoft Windows works with Gtk 2.x?

Hum hum... I can't quite figure out how you believe that this should work,
but keep to the above approach.

Linus