Re: GTK+ and Java

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:15:56 -0700, Fahad Khalid wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>          Please let me know if there is any support for Java in GTK+.
>          Kindly also tell of any method available to get those libraries
>          used from java.

Java-Gnome (http://java-gnome.sf.net) allows you to create Gtk and GNOME
applications in Java. However, at present only the code in cvs support
gtk/gnome2 (albeit very successfully), so it is probably only of use to
people willing to help develop it (work with the java-gnome developers to
resolve any issues) at this stage.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :