problems with pixbuf

Hello again!

I am programing with c++ and opengl in visual
Studio.net and I am trying to read ?BMP? file with
gdk-pixbuf, then I have it:

imgPixbuf = gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file(texName, error);

but when I try to read the image VS.net give me the
next error

Unhandled exception at 0x65342fc9 in primer GTK.exe:
0xC0000005: Access violation writing location
0x00000028

And in the windows of ms-dos I have the next error.

(primer GTK.exe:308): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:
gtype.c:2215: initialization ass
ertion failed, use g_type_init() prior to this
function

(primer GTK.exe:308): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:
g_object_new: assertion `G_TYPE_
IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

The file exists because before to call
"gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file" I verify the exist file.

Somebody can help me?

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/