Re: problem with g_module_symbol

And I found the problem.

The problem is that I was compiling with g++ the library and the program, but as explained on this (http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~welu/notes/node36.html#c++_name_mangling) page, where I compiled with g++ the names changed, So I can not call the function with the same name.

And when I compile with gcc, copy the entire folder, and change the extension of the files but not change the reference to the library.

sorry, error of concept, copy and reference, and the habit of using windows

thanks for the patience

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/