GDK_POINTER_MOTION_HINT_MASK

	Bonjour,
	I am using the GDK_POINTER_MOTION_HINT_MASK on a slow
	machine and have signal handlers for "motion-notify-event"
	"button-press-event" and "button-release-event".
	I have the feeling that signal handlers for motion
	are activated before signal handlers for press/release that
	occured before: I move an object and during the move press
	a button to stop the object and I continue to move the mouse,
	the object follow the move after the stop for a while,
	then go back to the stop. Without GDK_POINTER_MOTION_HINT_MASK
	this behaviour do not seams to appear.
	Is such behaviour impossible and just the result
	of something wrong on my side ?
	regards
	jpc