Can't find stock images under Windows

Hello,

I'm having a problem findiing stock images under Windows. In the attached, there is an image beside the image on Linux but not under Windows.

As I understand that the images are supposed to be taken from the current theme, I output the theme search path. It turns out that in non of the paths referenced on Windows are there icon images. I checked the official gtk zip files and the gtk binary does not contain any stock images either. But perhaps the default theme is combiled into the dll? Is it supposed to be?

I also tried copying the default hicolor theme to <install_dir>/share/icons , but it didn't help.

So what did I do wrong?

Regards,
Dov

//======================================================================
// main.c - Debug image paths.
//
// Dov Grobgeld <dov grobgeld gmail com>
// Mon Feb 9 09:13:28 2009
//----------------------------------------------------------------------

#include <gtk/gtk.h>
#include <glib/gprintf.h>

int
main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
GtkWidget *window;
GtkWidget *button;
gchar **path;
gint n_elements;
int i;

gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

gtk_icon_theme_get_search_path(gtk_icon_theme_get_default(),
&path,
&n_elements);
g_print("Search path=\n");
for(i =0; i<n_elements; i++)
g_printf(" %s\n", path[i]);

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (window), "destroy",
G_CALLBACK (gtk_main_quit), NULL);
gtk_container_border_width (GTK_CONTAINER (window), 10);

button = gtk_button_new_from_stock (GTK_STOCK_ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE);

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (button), "clicked",
G_CALLBACK (gtk_main_quit),NULL);
gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (window), button);
gtk_widget_show (button);
gtk_widget_show (window);

gtk_main ();

return 0;