Re:Error while building GTK+ from source

Hi,
   I found this thread through google search,because I meet both
problems too, and they are seemed solved now.At least gtk+-3.4.2 is
compiled successfully.

> (process:5126): GLib-Genmarshal-WARNING **: failed to open
> "--valist-marshallers": No such file or directory

add "export PATH=/opt/gtk3/bin:$PATH" in the .bashrc file,
"/opt/gtk3/" is my install directory,and run $source ~/.bashrc.
it seems it is looking for glib-genmarshal binary file.

> gtkcellarea.c:711: error:
> ‘_gtk_marshal_VOID__OBJECT_BOXED_BOOLEAN_BOOLEANv’ undeclared (first
> use in this function)
> gtkcellarea.c:711: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> gtkcellarea.c:711: error: for each function it appears in.)

I found there several sections of
--
#ifndef ___gtk_marshal_MARSHAL_H__
#define ___gtk_marshal_MARSHAL_H__