Re: Unordered container of Glib::ustring

On ד', 2013-04-03 at 12:13 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM, אנטולי קרסנר <tombackton gmail com>
wrote:
        Hi,

        I'm writing an application in C++ with gtkmm.

        I want to have an unordered container, std::unordered_map, in
        which the
        key type is Glib::ustring. It means I need choose one of these

        1. Make the map actually have Glib::ustring objects, and write
        a hash
        functor for them (since none is defined by default)

you'd better have a VERY good reason for using Glib::ustring and not
std::ustring

Why? Isn't it natural to wish to have a map containing user-defined
strings, which may be in any language?