[gtk-osx-devel] jhbuild problem

Hi there
I have a problem with jhbuild I follow the instructions for install jhbuild here https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK+/OSX/Building, but when I try to build gnome-builder with this command jhbuild -m gnome-world build gnome-builder it shows the following message:

jhbuild build: failed to parse gnome-world: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'gnome-world

I can´t figure out why this problem happened, it works ok on fedora but on mac does´t work I have a macbook pro with Yosemite, any ideas?

I want to develop some vala projects.

Regards
Miguel Angel